New co-working space just 2 minutes away from the speed boat terminal of Tomari Port to the Kerama Islands!
A great place to spend some time before heading out to the islands! Showers and beds are available for an optional charge!
It’s absolutely free of charge for MyPlace guests!!
Features of My Co-Working
All the windows on the sea side give you a great feeling!
Gateway to the islands!
A two-minute walk to the speed boat terminal for the islands!
Bring your own food and drink!
No food or drink provided, but you are free to bring your own! You can also cook for yourself. Convenience store is 3 minutes walk away!
Parking is free of charge, a valued point in Naha City!
You can even take a nap and work!
Co-working Only Plan
|3 hours package||500 yen||*Additional hours: 200 yen/hour|
|Full-day package||1,000 yen|
|11 tickets of|
3 hours package
|5,000 yen||*Valid for 3 months|
*Can be used by non-purchasers
|1 month free pass||9,800 yen||*Valid for 1 month|
*Cannot be used by multiple people
Bed + Co-working Plan
2 hours package
|600 yen||*Additional hours: 300 yen/hour|
2 hours package
|1,000 yen||*Additional hours: 500 yen/hour|
- Living room
- Parking space
Facilities available for a fee
- Printing Mono: 10 yen/paper Color: 20 yen/paper
- Shower 200 yen (*Included: shampoo, body soap, rental towel）
- Washing machine 200 yen
- Drying machine 100 yen
- Food and drinks (*OK to bring your own)
- Address registration
- Receiving your mails and posts
|Opening hours||9:00-22:00 *Open all year round|
|Number of seats||17 *Power and WiFi available|
|Address||900-0012, Naha City, Tomari, 3-1-8, JEIS Building|
- 15 minutes drive from the airport
- 2 minutes walk from the speed boat to the islands
- Close by Highway 58
- 3 minutes walk from Family Mart, 5 minutes walk from Iyumachi
- 15 minutes walk from Kokusai Street (rental bicycles available!)