Safety measures at MyPlace
Safety measures regarding our staffs
- We check the body temperature and health condition of all staff members every morning.
- All staff members who serve customers wear face masks at all times.
- All staff members are required to perform a strict safety management during their off-hours and to report their activities, such as going outside of the prefecture.
Safety measures inside our buildings
- Alcohol disinfectant sprays are prepared in various places inside our buildings.
- We are working to disinfect our facilities with hypochlorous acid water, and to enhance the frequency of house-cleaning.
- We have limited the capacity of our dormitory rooms to half (maximum allowed: 3 persons per room).
What we want to request to our guests
Safety measures for each guest
- Please check your body temperature when you check-in. If there is a strong suspicion of an infection, we may restrict the use of our facility based on judgments by the public health center.
- Please wear a face mask in our shared areas.
- Please wash your hands, rinse your throat, and disinfect your hands when you have been outside or had contact with people
We offer a check-in procedure without face-to-face contact.
If you prefer this option, please contact us in advance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
080-8569-2887( * Emergency calls only during 22:00-8:00 )